Search Iquitos, Loreto Hotels from AU$16
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Iquitos are sure to enjoy the local tours and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rainforests.
- There are 109 hotels and other accommodations in Iquitos
- The closest major airport is in Iquitos (IQT-Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta Intl.) 6.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Iquitos
Notable city landmarks like The Iron House and Tarapaca Boardwalk might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Pacaya Samiria National Reserve, Quistococha Lake, and El Encanto de Laguna Waterpark. Taking local tours is one of the top activities, while Amazon Golf Course, Amazon Golf Course, and Mazan Port are favorite sights to visit.
In Iquitos, you'll be able to select from 109 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- San Pedro Lodge - Amenities at this 3-star resort include free breakfast and a free airport shuttle.
- Nativa Apartments - Our customers like the helpful staff at this apartment. This 3-star apartment features free WiFi, a rooftop terrace, and a free grocery shopping service.
- Palau Amazonas Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Iquitos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- Iquitos gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- Usually November and December are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 71°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Iquitos?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Iquitos, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Iquitos?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Iquitos?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Iquitos?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Iquitos?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Iquitos?
What's the best boutique hotel in Iquitos?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Iquitos?
Recent Reviews in Iquitos
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Iquitos airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Iquitos?
- Where to stay near top Iquitos attractions?
- More accommodation types in Iquitos
- What kind of hotels are in Iquitos?
- Which hotel chains are in Iquitos?
- What are the most popular hotels in Iquitos?
- Are there hotels near Iquitos?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends