Overview of DoubleTree by Hilton Iquitos
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Shower)
About this area
Located in Iquitos, DoubleTree by Hilton Iquitos is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Iquitos Cathedral and Plaza de Armas are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Tarapaca Boardwalk and Laguna Rumo Cocha.
- Plaza de Armas - 1 min walk
- The Iron House - 1 min walk
- Iquitos Cathedral - 2 min walk
- Tarapaca Boardwalk - 2 min walk
- Amazon Golf Course - 5 min walk
- Iquitos (IQT-Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta Intl.) - 12 min drive
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Iquitos
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 11.50 for adults and USD 9 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 22 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- El Dorado Plaza Hotel Business Iquitos
- El Dorado Plaza Hotel Business
- El Dorado Plaza Business Iquitos
- El Dorado Plaza Business
- DoubleTree Hilton Iquitos Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Iquitos
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Iquitos is not a big place and this was definitely a nicer property. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We ended up doing tours a recommended by the hotel. Price was slightly higher, I am guessing due to commissions but it is a safe bet. Location is pretty good, right in the main square and a block from the river front.