Search Incheon, Incheon Hotels from AU$74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Nov. 2019
Reviewed on 14 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 3 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 26 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 26 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 1 May 2020
Reviewed on 12 Feb. 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Incheon, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Top sights around the area include National Museum of Korea, Gyeongbok Palace, and Dongdaemun Market.
- There are 225 hotels and other accommodations in Incheon
- The closest major airport is in Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.) 13.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) 23.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Incheon
Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Sorae Fish Market, Sinpo International Market, and NC Cube Canal Walk. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dongyang Bowling Center and Jayu Park.
In Incheon, there are 225 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Runway Guesthouse - Hostel - This 2-star hostel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free valet parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Gyeongwonjae Ambassador Incheon Associated With Accor - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Songdo can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Oakwood Premier Incheon - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star aparthotel in Songdo can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
Popular places to visit around the area include National Museum of Korea, located 15.3 mi (24.7 from the heart of the city, and Gyeongbok Palace, which is 16.8 mi (27.1 away.
Getting Around Incheon
You can take advantage of metro transit at Incheon City Hall Station, Arts Center Station, and Ganseogogeori Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a car rental for your journey.
Dressing for Incheon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- About 49.25 inches of rain falls on Incheon each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Incheon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Incheon, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Incheon?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Incheon?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Incheon?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Incheon?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Incheon?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Incheon?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Incheon?
What's the best golf hotel in Incheon?
Recent Reviews in Incheon
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Incheon airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Incheon?
- Where to stay near top Incheon attractions?
- More accommodation types in Incheon
- What kind of hotels are in Incheon?
- Which hotel chains are in Incheon?
- What are the most popular hotels in Incheon?
- Are there hotels near Incheon?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends