Visiting Howard Springs
Visitors can enjoy all that Howard Springs has to offer including the entertainment choices and parks. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Darwin
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) 21.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Howard Springs
A favorite place to visit in the city is Howard Springs Nature Park. Additionally, you'll find Darwin Crocodile Farm and Crocodylus Park in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Howard Springs
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 75°F as the nighttime average
- Howard Springs gets about 67.05 inches of rain per year
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F