- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Modern Honolulu by Diamond Resorts
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
City Room, 1 King Bed, Terrace
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Ocean View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View
City Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Partial Ocean View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Oceanfront
Room, Ocean View
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Terrace
About this area
Located on the waterfront, The Modern Honolulu by Diamond Resorts is in Honolulu's Waikiki neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Royal Hawaiian Center and Ala Moana Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Waikiki Beach and Magic Island. Check out an event or a game at Aloha Stadium, and consider making time for Honolulu Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 7 min walk
- Hawaii Convention Center - 10 min walk
- Magic Island - 12 min walk
- Ala Moana Beach Park - 14 min walk
- Ala Moana Center - 14 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 13 min drive
- The Grove — 1 min walk
- The Study — 1 min walk
- Tropical Tribe - 1 min walk
- Coffee Beanery - 1 min walk
- Subway - 1 min walk
About this property
The Modern Honolulu by Diamond Resorts
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Selected guestrooms
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 40.18 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 45 for adults, and USD 10 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Tax ID - TA-079-357-5424-01.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Modern Honolulu Hotel
- Modern Hotel
- Modern Honolulu
- The Modern Honolulu Hawaii
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- Modern Honolulu Diamond Resorts Hotel
- Modern Diamond Resorts Hotel
- Modern Honolulu Diamond Resorts
- Modern Diamond Resorts
- The Modern Honolulu
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Very modern, staff was professional and accommodating.