Visiting Grand Cayman
Travelers to Grand Cayman give high marks for the beaches and seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include Rum Point, Boatswain's Beach, and Stingray City.
- There are 347 hotels and other accommodations in Grand Cayman
- The closest major airport is in George Town (GCM-Owen Roberts Intl.) 12 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Grand Cayman
Attractions like Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park, Cayman Crazy Golfing Mini Golf, and Dolphin Cove are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Rum Point, Boatswain's Beach, and Stingray City. Snorkeling is just one of the top activities, while North Sound Golf Course and Port of Georgetown are sights to visit.
In Grand Cayman, you'll be able to select from 347 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ocean Paradise - This 4-star vacation home features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Shangri-La Boutique Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Grandview Condos on Seven Mile Beach - With a stay at this 3.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Grand Cayman
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Grand Cayman gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F