- The Oasis
- 4 min walk
- Kurrawa Beach
- 5 min walk
- Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 6 min walk
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Aruba Beach Resort is located near the beach and in an area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Surfers Paradise Beach and Kurrawa Beach, while Timezone and Infinity Attraction are popular area attractions. Check out an event or a game at Metricon Stadium, and consider making time for Slingshot, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- The Oasis - 4 min walk
- Kurrawa Beach - 5 min walk
- Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre - 6 min walk
- Pratten Park - 8 min walk
- The Star Gold Coast - 9 min walk
- Varsity Lakes Station - 12 min drive
- Broadbeach South Light Rail Station - 13 min walk
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 20 min drive
About this property
Aruba Beach Resort
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Friday: 8:30 AM-5 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Saturday-Saturday: 9 AM-noon</li></ul>If you are planning to arrive after 11 AM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The hotel cannot accept same-day bookings outside of reception hours. If a booking is made, the hotel will not accept cancellations or amendments to this booking.
- Reception hours are 9 AM to 10:30 AM on Sundays and public holidays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 35.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 35.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay
- Breakage deposit: AUD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 60.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 60.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 35.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Aruba Beach Resort Broadbeach
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Beach Broadbeach
- Aruba Beach
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
No Suguar, room was very dated and in rough condition. Bed head fell off the wall. Fridge was half full of frost. Was phoned and told to get out 15 minutes before checkout time, when we checked out, we were told we were booked for another two days and they denied phoning me. So noisy from automatic door closing of other guests rooms. Great location, pool was good.