Visiting Glen Innes
Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Glen Innes though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, churches, and coffeehouses.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Glen Innes
- The closest major airport is in Inverell, NSW (IVR) 52.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Glen Innes
The picturesque setting of Anzac Park and Australian Standing Stones exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Land of the Beardies History House to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Glen Innes. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Glen Innes Motel - This 3-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Fossicker Caravan Park - Our customers like the helpful staff at this campground. With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Apartments On The Park Glen Innes - This 3.5-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its quiet location and clean rooms.
Getting Around Glen Innes
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Glen Innes Station. Glen Innes might not have as many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Glen Innes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Glen Innes gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 43°F