Visitors can enjoy all that Inverell has to offer including the parks, university setting, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its shopping.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Inverell
- The closest major airport is in Inverell, NSW (IVR) 5.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Inverell
The city's cultural venues include National Transport Museum and Inverell Pioneer Village. The picturesque setting of Sinclair Park and Inverell Memorial Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Frazers Creek Sapphires is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Inverell. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Inverell Terrace Motor Lodge - This 4.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Top Of The Town Motel - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Cousins Motor Inn - This 3.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Inverell
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 54°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Inverell is 1.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 44°F