Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Gilgandra. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and welcoming ambiance.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Gilgandra
- The closest major airport is in Dubbo, NSW (DBO) 58.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gilgandra
Favorite places to visit in the city include Gilgandra Showgrounds, Hunter Park, and Gilgandra Golf Club. As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from to select from in Gilgandra.
- Orana Windmill Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests have access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Gilgandra Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests have access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and room size.
- Three Ways Motel - This 3.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Visitors like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Gilgandra
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gilgandra is 20.59 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 37°F