Visitors to Coonabarabran are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its university setting. In Coonabarabran, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Coonabarabran
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Siding Spring Observatory is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Coonabarabran Visitor Information Centre and Warrumbungle Observatory.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Coonabarabran. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Barkala Farmstay - This 3-star farm stay features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Warrumbungles Mountain Motel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities at this motel. This 3-star motel features a golf course, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- El Paso Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Dressing for Coonabarabran
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Coonabarabran is 1.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 33°F