Visitors to Garachico are sure to enjoy the gardens and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and tucked away setting. Top sights around the area include Los Gigantes Beach, Teide National Park, and Loro Park.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Garachico
- The closest major airport is in Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South) 36.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (TFN-Tenerife North) 43 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Garachico
The city's gardens and seaside provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Isla Baja. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Juan Gonzalez de la Torre Plaza and Santa Ana Convent.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Garachico. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Boutique Hotel San Roque - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Garahotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Los Gigantes Beach, located 8.3 mi (13.3 from the heart of the city, and Teide National Park, which is 11.6 mi (18.7 away.
Dressing for Garachico
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 51°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 53°F at night
- About 0.20 inches of rain falls on Garachico each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 51°F