Search Emerald, Queensland Hotels from AU$98
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2 Jan. 2020
Visitors to Emerald are sure to enjoy the golf courses and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, breweries, and coffeehouses.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Emerald
- The closest major airport is in Emerald, QLD (EMD) 5.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Blackwater, QLD (BLT) 64.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Emerald
Golfing is a top activity, and Emerald Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Emerald Botanic Gardens and Central Highlands Visitor Information Centre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Emerald. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Direct Hotels- Villas on Rivergum - This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable beds.
- Emerald Motel Apartments - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with a private spa tub.
Getting Around Emerald
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Emerald Station. Emerald might not have as many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Emerald
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 94°F during the day and 57°F at night
- About 25.63 inches of rain falls on Emerald each year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Emerald?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Emerald, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Emerald?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Emerald?
What's the best golf hotel in Emerald?
Recent Reviews in Emerald
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Emerald airport?
- Where to stay near top Emerald attractions?
- More accommodation types in Emerald
- What kind of hotels are in Emerald?
- Which hotel chains are in Emerald?
- What are the most popular hotels in Emerald?
- Are there hotels near Emerald?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends