Visitors to Blackwater are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its golf courses.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Blackwater
- The closest major airport is in Blackwater, QLD (BLT) 13.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Emerald, QLD (EMD) 63.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Blackwater
Favorite places to visit in the city include Blackwater Country Club, Blackwater International Coal Centre, and Blackwater Japanese Gardens. Additionally, you'll find Bluff Racecourse in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Blackwater. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Black Rock Inn - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Blackwater Motor Inn - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Discovery Holiday Parks - Blackwater - With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room refrigerator.
Getting Around Blackwater
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Rangal Station, Sagittarius Station, or Blackwater Station. Blackwater might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Blackwater
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 94°F during the day and 57°F at night
- About 25.63 inches of rain falls on Blackwater each year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F