- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Royal Mile
- 1 min walk
- Edinburgh Dungeon
- 2 min walk
- Grand Cafe
- 1 min walk
- Pret A Manger
- 1 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the city centre, The Scotsman Hotel is in Edinburgh's Old Town neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Royal Mile and Grassmarket are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Princes Street Gardens and Calton Hill. Check out an event or a game at Murrayfield Stadium, and consider making time for Edinburgh Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Royal Mile - 1 min walk
- Edinburgh Dungeon - 2 min walk
- St. Giles' Cathedral - 4 min walk
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo - 5 min walk
- National Museum of Scotland - 8 min walk
- Edinburgh Waverley Station - 1 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 30 min drive
- Grand Cafe — 1 min walk
- Grand Cafe - 1 min walk
- Pret A Manger - 1 min walk
- Prezzo - 1 min walk
- Pizza Express - 1 min walk
About this property
The Scotsman Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Scotsman Hotel Edinburgh
- Scotsman Hotel
- Scotsman Edinburgh
- The Scotsman Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful hotel in historic Old Town. We stayed in two different rooms, both unique, clean and had great views of the City. Unfortunately the hotel wifi was too weak in our second room, 702, which was quite frustrating when trying to plan for the next day...