Visitors to Dunsborough are sure to enjoy the shopping, spas, and beaches. Walkable and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its restaurants, cafés, and bars. In Dunsborough, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dunsborough
A favorite place to visit in the city is Dunsborough Visitor Centre. Additionally, you'll find Country Life Farm and Meelup Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Dunsborough. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Dunsborough Beach Cottages - This 4-star cottage features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Dunsborough Central Motel - Our customers like the beach locale and convenient parking at this apartment. With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Bay Village Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean rooms.
Dressing for Dunsborough
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 63°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 31.38 inches of rain falls on Dunsborough each year
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 52°F