Those traveling to Dunmanway are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include West Cork Model Railway Village and Bantry House.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Dunmanway
- The closest major airport is in Cork (ORK) 44.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dunmanway
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include West Cork Model Railway Village and Bantry House. You'll also find Kinneigh Round Tower and Church of the Immaculate Conception in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway to Dunmanway, you can select from the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the city center.
- Lake House B&B is located in central Dunmanway. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Dunmanway features free parking and a bar. Our customers like its comfortable beds and location.
- The Parkway Hotel is located in the heart of Dunmanway. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Dunmanway can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Dunmanway
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Dunmanway gets about 40.71 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F