Visitors to Bantry are sure to enjoy the gardens and bars. The welcoming and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Bantry House and Dun Na Sead. In Bantry, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bantry
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Sheep's Head Peninsula. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bantry House and Wolfe Tone Square.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bantry. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Edencrest Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Seaview House Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar.
- Doire Liath Bed & Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Dun Na Sead, located 14 mi (22.5 from the city center.
Dressing for Bantry
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Bantry gets about 40.71 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F