Search Death Valley, California Hotels from AU$37
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 21 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 28 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 17 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 30 Nov. 2020
Visiting Death Valley
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Death Valley, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this scenic city can discover its riverfront, cafés, and local tours. In Death Valley, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Death Valley
The desert, hiking trails, and riverfront highlight the city's natural beauty, and Devil's Golf Course, Death Valley National Park, and The Devil's Speedway are worth a visit. Taking local tours is one of the top activities, while Telescope Peak trail, Furnace Creek Golf Course, and Daylight Pass are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Goldwell Open Air Museum and Geologist's Cabin.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Death Valley. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Inn at Death Valley - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
- The Ranch at Death Valley - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this resort. With a stay at this 2.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Amargosa Opera House - Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free parking and a café. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Death Valley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- Average annual rainfall for Death Valley is 0.67 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 115°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Death Valley?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Death Valley, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Death Valley
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Death Valley airport?
- Where to stay near top Death Valley attractions?
- More accommodation types in Death Valley
- What kind of hotels are in Death Valley?
- Which hotel chains are in Death Valley?
- What are the most popular hotels in Death Valley?
- Are there hotels near Death Valley?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends