Visitors can enjoy all that Baker has to offer including its parks. Those planning a visit to the city can also enjoy things to do in the larger area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Baker
A couple of favorite places to visit are Sandy Valley Ranch and Death Valley National Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Baker, you might not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino is 47.6 mi from the center of Baker. This 2.5-star resort in Primm features a casino, 7 restaurants, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Gold Strike Hotel & Gambling Hall is 52.3 mi from central Baker. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Jean can enjoy access to a casino and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Primm Valley Resort & Casino is located 47.5 mi from the heart of Baker. This 2.5-star resort in Primm features a casino, 5 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Baker
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Baker gets about 2.20 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 102°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F