Search Davos, Graubuenden Hotels from AU$74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Jul. 2020
Visitors to Davos are sure to enjoy the ski areas, sporting events, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its breweries. In Davos, there are 80 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Davos
The mountain views and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Alpinum Schatzalp Botanical Gardens, Lake Davos, and Gotschnagrat Mountain. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Jakobshornbahn 1 Cable Car, Davos Klosters Ski Area, and Davos-Schatzalp Gondola are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wintersport Museum and Davos Casino.
In Davos, you'll find 80 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- DAS INN - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a café, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Waldhotel Davos - This 4.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Intercontinental Davos - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
Getting Around Davos
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Davos Platz Station or Davos Dorf Station. Davos might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Davos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Davos gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 26°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Davos?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Davos, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Davos?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Davos?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Davos?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Davos?
What's the best high-end hotel in Davos?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Davos?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Davos?
What's the best hotel for a ski holiday in Davos?
Recent Reviews in Davos
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Davos airport?
- Where to stay near top Davos attractions?
- More accommodation types in Davos
- What kind of hotels are in Davos?
- Which hotel chains are in Davos?
- What are the most popular hotels in Davos?
- Are there hotels near Davos?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends