Travelers to Cubao give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, basketball games, and cafés. SM Mall of Asia, Smart Araneta Coliseum, and Ayala Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Cubao
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) 13.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cubao
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Ali Mall and Farmer's Plaza. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Smart Araneta Coliseum and Kia Theater.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cubao. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Novotel Manila Araneta Center - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Eurotel Vivaldi Araneta - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Fernandina 88 Suites Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include SM Mall of Asia, located 7.6 mi (12.3 from the city center, and Ayala Center, which is 5.1 mi (8.2 away.
Getting Around Cubao
Local metro stations include Cubao Station and Araneta Center-Cubao LRT Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a car rental for your journey.
Dressing for Cubao
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 69°F
- About 81.02 inches of rain falls on Cubao each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 69°F