Visitors can enjoy all that Cohuna has to offer including the golf courses and parks. Tourists can also venture out in the larger area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cohuna
Favorite places to visit in the city include Cohuna Golf Club, Cohuna Gateway to Gannawarra Visitor Centre, and Gunbower National Park. In the area, you'll also find Arbuthnot Sawmills and Border Flywheelers Club Inc..
As you plan your vacation to Cohuna, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the city center, but here are lodging options in the area.
- Cohuna Waterfront Holiday Park is 2.2 mi from the center of Cohuna. This 3-star motel in Barham features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- CluBarham Motel is located 11.7 mi from the heart of Cohuna. This 3-star motel in Kerang features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Kerang Valley Resort is 18 mi from central Cohuna. This 2.5-star motel in Koondrook features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Cohuna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cohuna is 25.79 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F