Visiting Cockburn Central
Travelers to Cockburn Central will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Cottesloe Beach.
- You'll find 441 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 23.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cockburn Central
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Cottesloe Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Kings Park War Memorial and WACA Ground.
As you start planning your visit to Cockburn Central, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 114 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are some of the places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Retreat is 0.5 mi from central Cockburn Central. This 5-star hotel in East Perth features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hyatt Regency Perth is located 11.2 mi from the heart of Cockburn Central. This 4.5-star hotel in Fremantle features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
- Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges is 7.4 mi from the center of Cockburn Central. This 5-star hotel in East Perth features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
Popular places to see around the area include Perth Mint, located 11.4 mi (18.4 from the heart of the city, and Domain Stadium, which is 12.2 mi (19.6 away.
Getting Around Cockburn Central
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Cockburn Central Station. Cockburn Central might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Cockburn Central
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cockburn Central is 0.94 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F