Visiting Casablanca (region)
Travelers to Casablanca (region) give high marks for the shopping and seaside. Relaxing and vibrant, this city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Top sights in the city include Hassan II Mosque and Place Mohammed V.
- There are 203 hotels and other accommodations in Casablanca (region)
- The closest major airport is in Casablanca (CMN-Mohammed V) 23.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Casablanca (region)
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of Moroccan Judaism, Jewish Museum, and Villa des Arts. Notable city landmarks like Hassan II Mosque and Place Mohammed V might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Ain Diab Beach, La Corniche Beach, and Arab League Park.
In Casablanca (region), there are 203 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Riad Le Mazagao - With a stay at this 2-star riad, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Four Seasons Hotel Casablanca - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Down Town Hotel By Business & Leisure Hôtels - This 4-star aparthotel in City Centre features free WiFi, parking, and concierge services. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Getting Around Casablanca (region)
With so many choices for transportation, seeing all of Casablanca (region) is simple. You can access metro transit at Facultes Terminus Station, Casa South Station, and Zenith Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Casablanca Ennassim Station, Casablanca Facultes Station, or Casablanca L'Oasis Station.
Dressing for Casablanca (region)
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- Casablanca (region) gets about 0.51 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 43°F