- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Grand Oasis Cancun All Inclusive
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Sunset, Up to 2 kids eat and stay free
Standard Non Refundable, Up to 2 kids eat and stay free
Ocean View, Up to 2 kids eat and stay free
Standard, Up to 2 kids eat and stay free
Garden Terrace, Up to 2 kids eat and stay free
About this area
Located on the beach, Grand Oasis Cancun All Inclusive is in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. La Isla Shopping Mall and Market 28 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Delfines Beach and Forum Beach. Aquaworld and Cancun Interactive Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the nightlife.
- Maya Cancun Museum - 5 min walk
- Aquaworld - 11 min walk
- Iberostar Cancun Golf Course - 3 min drive
- El Rey Ruins - 3 min drive
- Delfines Beach - 6 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hippie Chic Grill – Restaurant offering barbecue. Open daily.
- Akeru Asia Lounge – Sushi bar offering Japanese cuisine. Open daily.
- Bahia Rodizzio – Open daily.
- Ibiza Restaurante – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Grand Oasis Cancun All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit for Spring Break: USD 30 per stay for guests aged under 26 years old staying between 01 February and 30 April
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.23 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- In-room safe fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Oasis Cancun All Inclusive
- Grand Oasis All Inclusive
- Grand Oasis Cancun
- Grand Oasis
- Oasis Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Oasis Hotel Cancun
- Oasis Cancun Mexico
- Hotel Oasis Cancun
- Cancun Oasis Hotel
- Oasis Cancun Resort
- Grand Oasis Cancun All Inclusive All-inclusive property
- Grand Oasis All Inclusive All-inclusive property