Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Cahuita, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and parks. In Cahuita, there are 22 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cahuita
The beaches, parks, and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty, and Kelly Creek Station, Blanca Beach, and Negra Beach are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tree of Life and Cahuita National Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Cahuita. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- 3 Bamboo Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hotel La Casa de las Flores - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Coral Hill Bungalows - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Cahuita
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- About 112.68 inches of rain falls on Cahuita each year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F