- Club Byron
- 7 min walk
- Byron Community Market
- 8 min walk
- Main Beach
- 9 min walk
- Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Byron Central Apartments is located near the beach and in an area with great shopping. Cape Byron Lighthouse is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Main Beach and Clarkes Beach. Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens and Macadamia Castle are also worth visiting.
- Club Byron - 7 min walk
- Byron Community Market - 8 min walk
- Main Beach - 9 min walk
- Captain Cook Lookout - 19 min walk
- Clarkes Beach - 19 min walk
- Mullumbimby Station - 18 min drive
- Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) - 28 min drive
About this property
Byron Central Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 5:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 5:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30 per stay.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 15 per stay.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Byron Central Apartments Apartment
- Byron Central Apartments
- Byron Central Apartments Bay
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The apartment was tidy but the bathroom could have been a lot cleaner - floors, shower and surfaces need a good deep clean