Visitors can enjoy all that Buller has to offer including its seaside. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists.
- You'll find 19 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Geraldton
- The closest major airport is in Geraldton, WA (GET) 18.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Buller
Places to visit in the larger region include Western Australian Museum, Old Geraldton Gaol Craft Centre and Museum, and Geraldton Beach. You'll also find Geraldton Regional Art Gallery and HMAS Sydney II Memorial in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Drummond Cove Holiday Park - With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with digital TV.
Dressing for Buller
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- About 17.99 inches of rain falls on Buller each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are August and September with an average of 49°F