Those traveling to Northampton are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. The closest major airport is in Geraldton, WA (GET) 50.1 from the city center.
Dressing for Northampton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 62°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- About 17.99 inches of rain falls on Northampton each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas August and September are often coldest, averaging 49°F