Search Geraldton, Western Australia Hotels from AU$88
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Oct. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Geraldton are sure to enjoy the seaside. In Geraldton, there are 19 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Geraldton, WA (GET) 10.4 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Geraldton
Cultural venues in the city include Old Geraldton Gaol Craft Centre and Museum, Western Australian Museum, and Geraldton Regional Art Gallery. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Geraldton Beach, Pages Beach, and Hell's Gate Beach. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Geraldton Fisherman’s Wharf is one place to visit.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Geraldton. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Broadwater Mariner Resort - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Mantra Geraldton - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Waldorf Geraldton Serviced Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Geraldton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 62°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- About 17.99 inches of rain falls on Geraldton each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while August and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 49°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Geraldton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Geraldton, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Geraldton?
What's the best place to stay for families in Geraldton?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Geraldton?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Geraldton?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Geraldton?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Geraldton?
Recent Reviews in Geraldton
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Geraldton airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Geraldton?
- Where to stay near top Geraldton attractions?
- More accommodation types in Geraldton
- What kind of hotels are in Geraldton?
- Which hotel chains are in Geraldton?
- What are the most popular hotels in Geraldton?
- Are there hotels near Geraldton?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends