Visitors to Dongara are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, bars, and monuments.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Dongara
- The closest major airport is in Geraldton, WA (GET) 54.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dongara
Favorite places to visit in the city include Royal Steam Flour Mill, Dongara - Port Denison Visitors Centre, and Irwin District Museum. In the area, you'll also find Russ Cottage and Port Denison.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Seaspray Beach Holiday Park - This 3.5-star campground features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Dongara
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- About 17.99 inches of rain falls on Dongara each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are August and September with an average of 49°F