Visiting Bryce Canyon National Park
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Bryce Canyon National Park, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful parks. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its local tours.
- There are 154 hotels and other accommodations in Bryce Canyon National Park
- The closest major airport is in Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional) 82.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bryce Canyon National Park
The hiking trails, parks, and sunrises highlight the city's natural beauty, and Sunrise Point, Queens Garden Trail, and Sunset Point are worth a visit. Taking local tours is one of the top activities, while Navajo/Queens Garden Loop, Mossy Cave Trail, and Navajo Trail are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bryce Museum and Rim Road Scenic Drive.
In Bryce Canyon National Park, you'll find 154 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Lodge at Duck Creek - This 3.5-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
- Bryce Trails Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Bryce Canyon Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Bryce Canyon National Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 4°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 19°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 31°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 6°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bryce Canyon National Park is 11.97 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 6°F