Visitors can enjoy all that Broumana has to offer including its restaurants. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists. Around the area, top sights include Beirut Municipal Stadium, Camille Chamoun Sports City Stadium, and Pigeon Rocks.
- You'll find 223 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beirut
- The closest major airport is in Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.) 13.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Broumana
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Beirut Municipal Stadium, Camille Chamoun Sports City Stadium, and Pigeon Rocks. In the area, you'll also find Cilicia Museum and Waves Aqua Park.
As you make plans for a getaway to Broumana, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 225 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here you'll find a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Quartier Suisse is located in the heart of Broumana. This 3.5-star hotel in Broumana features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
- Printania Palace is located in central Broumana. This 5-star hotel in Broumana features 6 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Grand Hills, a Luxury Collection Hotel & Spa, Broumana is located 0.7 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Broumana can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Broumana
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 96°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Broumana is 7.91 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F