Families will find kid-friendly activities in Broadwater, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, relaxing spas, and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its gardens. In Broadwater, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Broadwater
Places to visit in the larger region include Broadwater Par 3 Golf Course, Busselton Visitor Centre, and Busselton Jetty. Additionally, you'll find ArtGeo Cultural Complex and Busselton Museum in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Broadwater. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mandalay Holiday Resort and Tourist Park - This 3.5-star campground features 2 outdoor pools, an indoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Aqua Resort Busselton - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Cape View Beach Resort - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale.
Dressing for Broadwater
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Broadwater is 31.38 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 52°F