Visitors can enjoy all that Bridport has to offer including the golf courses, bars, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its riverfront.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Bridport
- The closest major airport is in Launceston, TAS (LST) 60.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridport
Favorite places to visit in the city include Bridport Golf Club, Barnbougle Dunes, and Barnbougle Lost Farm Golf Course. Additionally, you might want to add Bridestowe Lavender Estate to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bridport. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Platypus Park Country Retreat - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Bridport Bay Inn - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bridport
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 59°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bridport is 27.09 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 37°F