Visiting Bintan Island
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Bintan Island, which is also known for its sporting events and spas. This city also attracts visitors with its seaside ambiance.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Bintan Island
- Closest major airport is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim) 40.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bintan Island
The beach and seaside exemplify the area's natural beauty, and some places to consider are Gunung Bintan and Trikora Beach. Taking a ferry is just one of the top activities, while Ria Bintan Golf Club and Tanjung Pinang Ferry Terminal are sights to visit. With 28 hotels and other lodging options available in Bintan Island, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate.
- The Sanchaya - Amenities at this 5-star resort include a private beach and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Holiday Villa Pantai Indah - Amenities at this 4-star villa include a full-service spa and an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its helpful staff and nice bathrooms.
- Indra Maya Pool Villas - Amenities at this 5-star hotel include 2 outdoor pools and a private beach.
Getting around Bintan Island
There are several transit options for getting around Bintan Island. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Dressing for Bintan Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Bintan Island gets about 3.23 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 89°F while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 73°F