Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bintan, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and relaxing spas. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its sporting events.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Bintan
- The closest major airport is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim) 40.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi) 63.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bintan
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Penyenget, Gunung Bintan, and Trikora Beach. Taking a ferry is one of the top activities, while Bintan Lagoon Resort Golf Club, Ria Bintan Golf Club, and Laguna Bintan Golf Club are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jodoh Temple and Senggarang.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bintan. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Sanchaya - This 5-star resort features a private beach, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Holiday Villa Pantai Indah - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this villa. With a stay at this 4-star villa, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private pool.
- Banyan Tree Bintan - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a marina and 2 outdoor pools, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Bintan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Bintan gets about 3.23 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F