Visitors to Battambang are sure to enjoy the riverfront and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and monuments.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Battambang
- The closest major airport is in Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.) 76.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Battambang
The city's cultural venues include Colonial Buildings and Battambang Museum. Notable city landmarks like old train station and Ek Phnom Temple might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Boeung Chhouk Market and Psar Nat.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Battambang. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Maisons Wat Kor - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Battambang Resort - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Phka Villa Hotel Battambang - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Battambang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 66°F at night
- About 3.27 inches of rain falls on Battambang each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 68°F