- Colonial Buildings
- 6 min walk
- Colonial-Era Architecture
- 9 min walk
- Union Commercial Bank
- 12 min walk
- Battambang (BBM)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Battambang, King Fy Hotel is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. Local landmarks include Ek Phnom Temple and Phnom Sampeau, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Battambang Museum.
- Colonial Buildings - 6 min walk
- Colonial-Era Architecture - 9 min walk
- Union Commercial Bank - 12 min walk
- Psar Nat - 13 min walk
- Canadia Bank - 14 min walk
- Where to eat
- Coriander – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
King Fy Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: USD 5 for adults and USD 3 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- King Fy Hotel Battambang
- King Fy Hotel
- King Fy Battambang
- King Fy
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Good for 3 star rating
We enjoyed our stay here. Not super clean, especially the lift which was pretty gross. The food was amazing, try the Pork with Fried Banana. Staff very helpful with good English. Our tuk tuk driver Mr Pool is to be highly recommended.