- Riverside Nights Market
- 4 min drive
- Battambang Museum
- 4 min drive
- University of Battambang
- 5 min drive
- Battambang (BBM)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Battambang, Maisons Wat Kor is in the historical district and on the riverwalk. Local landmarks include Ek Phnom Temple and Phnom Sampeau, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Battambang Museum.
- Riverside Nights Market - 4 min drive
- Battambang Museum - 4 min drive
- Colonial Buildings - 4 min drive
- University of Battambang - 5 min drive
- Colonial-Era Architecture - 5 min drive
- Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.) - 146 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Terrasse de lotus – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering Cambodian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Maisons Wat Kor
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 40
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 25 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 30 (from 5 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Maisons Wat Kor Hotel Battambang
- Maisons Wat Kor Hotel
- Maisons Wat Kor Battambang
- Maisons Wat Kor
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful bohemian place. Staff outstanding. Food good. Although it's part of rural Cambodia I found the loud music through megaphones coming from all angles (locals play loud music and it carries, temples have loud prayers etc) disturbing. The hotel provides ear plugs but it takes away from the serenity of the place. Overall we did have a wonderful experience.