- Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum
- 11 min walk
- Bathurst Courthouse
- 13 min walk
- Bathurst Visitor Information Centre
- 15 min walk
- Bathurst, NSW (BHS)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Bathurst, Alloggio Bathurst (Bathurst Apartments) is in the city centre. Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum and National Motor Racing Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Mount Panorama Winery and Vale Creek Winery.
- Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum - 11 min walk
- Bathurst Courthouse - 13 min walk
- Bathurst Visitor Information Centre - 15 min walk
- National Motor Racing Museum - 5 min drive
- Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit - 9 min drive
- Bathurst Station - 5 min drive
- Bathurst, NSW (BHS) - 10 min drive
About this property
Alloggio Bathurst (Bathurst Apartments)
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Bathurst Apartments Apartment
- Bathurst Apartments
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The kitchen floor was sticky and the chopping board unusable. All else was great and a well Laid out apartment.