View from the room is good. Staff are nice and helpful. But the house keeper didn’t close our door after room cleaning. Luckily we didn’t lose anything. The hotel arranged a discount taxi ride to the airport.
- University of Auckland
- 4 min walk
- Queen Street Shopping District
- 7 min walk
- The Civic
- 9 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Auckland, The Quadrant Hotel & Suites is in the city centre and near a train station. Auckland Ferry Terminal and Princes Wharf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Queen Street Shopping District and Sylvia Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Spark Arena or Eden Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- University of Auckland - 4 min walk
- Queen Street Shopping District - 7 min walk
- The Civic - 9 min walk
- Auckland Ferry Terminal - 12 min walk
- Spark Arena - 12 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 9 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Quad Kitchen and Bar – Café with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
The Quadrant Hotel & Suites
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 30 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 30 per stay.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: NZD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 30 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Quadrant Hotel Auckland
- Quadrant Hotel
- Quadrant Auckland
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
didnt like being locked in the lift for 25 mins. got stuck in shower, door wouldnt open kitchen joinery drawers and doors catch together when opening. cost of parking car outside on footpath $35 per night a bit excessive toaster blew up all power went off otherwise fine