Overview of Hotel Grand Windsor MGallery by Sofitel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Room with King Bed
Superior Room with Queen Bed
Classic Room with Queen Bed
Superior Room with King Bed
Executive Suite, 2 Bedrooms
The Duchess Suite
About this area
Hotel Grand Windsor MGallery by Sofitel is located by the ocean and in an area with great shopping. Auckland Ferry Terminal and Princes Wharf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Queen Street Shopping District and Sylvia Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Spark Arena or Eden Park.
- Auckland Ferry Terminal - 4 min walk
- The Civic - 8 min walk
- SkyCity Casino - 8 min walk
- Sky Tower - 9 min walk
- Princes Wharf - 9 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 4 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Cookes Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Hotel Grand Windsor MGallery by Sofitel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 12 and NZD 38 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 50.00 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.25 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Windsor Hotel Auckland
- Hotel Grand Windsor MGallery Sofitel Auckland
- Grand Windsor Auckland
- Grand Windsor
- Grand Windsor Hotel Auckland New Zealand
- Mercure Hotel Windsor Auckland
- Hotel Grand Windsor MGallery Sofitel
- Grand Windsor MGallery Sofitel Auckland
- Grand Windsor MGallery Sofitel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location is prime--restaurants, shopping and close to interesting places. Very happy with our stay at this hotel especially that the harbor is nearby.The staff are so friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel to our friends and relatives who loves to travel. I'm pretty sure we will be staying in this hotel next time we travel to Auckland.