Visitors can enjoy all that Armidale has to offer including the opera houses, university setting, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, wineries, and churches.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Armidale
- The closest major airport is in Armidale, NSW (ARM) 4.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Armidale
Favorite places to visit in the city include Armidale Plaza Shopping Centre, Armidale Tourist Information, and Armidale City Bowling Club. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are New England Regional Art Museum and Aboriginal Cultural Centre & Keeping Place.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Armidale. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Moore Park Apartments - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size.
- Petersons Armidale Winery & Guesthouse - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 4.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room coffeemaker.
- Armidale Pines Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Getting Around Armidale
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Armidale Station. Armidale might not have as many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Armidale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 26.42 inches of rain falls on Armidale each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 40°F