Visitors can enjoy all that Alexandra has to offer including the golf courses, wineries, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its bars. In Alexandra, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Alexandra
Favorite places to visit in the city include Central Stories, Alexandra Golf Club, and Alexandra Museum and Art Gallery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Roxburgh Gorge Trail and Black Ridge.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Alexandra. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Almond Court Motel - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
- Alexandra Motor Lodge - Our customers like the walkable location at this motel. Amenities at this 3-star motel include free parking and laundry facilities.
- Alexandra Heights Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its comfortable rooms and location.
Dressing for Alexandra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 64°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on Alexandra each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 36°F