- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hartley Homestead Boutique B and B
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Comfort Studio Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette, Mountain View
Double Room (The Reilly Room)
Double Room (The Hartley Room)
About this area
Located in Clyde, Hartley Homestead Boutique B and B is in the historical district and on the riverwalk. Clyde Dam and Mitchells Cottage are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Dunstan Golf Club and Clyde Village Vineyard.
- Clyde Historical Museum - 6 min walk
- Dunstan Golf Club - 6 min walk
- Clyde Village Vineyard - 11 min walk
- Clyde Dam - 3 min drive
- Three Miners Wineries - 10 min drive
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 56 min drive
About this property
Hartley Homestead Boutique B and B
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay for free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hartley Homestead Boutique B & B Clyde
- Hartley Homestead Boutique Clyde
- Hartley Homestead Boutique
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great place to stay if touring around New Zealand
A really nice place to stay, the town was an old gold mining town but was still thriving. We had a meal at the Post Office which was very nice. The only downside are the sandflies, I never saw them but the little blighters got me about 4 times. As soon as the owner noticed we were sat out doors he came out with a bottle of spray. The room was fantastic and I would highly recommend it to anybody.