Search Ajman, Dubai Hotels from AU$40
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 7 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 26 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 23 Feb. 2020
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Ajman, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and cafés. Sahara Centre, Al-Maktoum Stadium, and Deira City Centre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in Ajman
- The closest major airport is in Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) 12.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) 19.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ajman
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Ajman Beach and Ajman Ladies Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ajman Museum and Safeer Mall.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Ajman. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ajman Saray, a Luxury Collection Resort, Ajman - This 5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Fairmont Ajman - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Ajman Hotel - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 5 restaurants. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Sahara Centre, located 8.6 mi (13.9 from the city center, and Al-Maktoum Stadium, which is 10 mi (16.1 away.
Dressing for Ajman
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 52°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 106°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 107°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 99°F and nighttime averages of 55°F
- About 0.20 inches of rain falls on Ajman each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 107°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 55°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ajman?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ajman, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Ajman?
What's the best place to stay for families in Ajman?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Ajman?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Ajman?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Ajman?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Ajman?
Recent Reviews in Ajman
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Ajman airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Ajman?
- Where to stay near top Ajman attractions?
- More accommodation types in Ajman
- What kind of hotels are in Ajman?
- Which hotel chains are in Ajman?
- What are the most popular hotels in Ajman?
- Are there hotels near Ajman?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends