Tourists give high marks for the restaurants in Aerocity, which is also known for its shopping and tours. Welcoming and culturally-rich, this city attracts visitors with its sporting events. Top attractions around the area include Humayun's Tomb, Red Fort, and Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Aerocity
- Closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) 3.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Aerocity
Popular family attractions include Fun 'n' Food Village, Dilli Haat, and Mughal Gardens. Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Worldmark, Chandni Chowk, and Central Mall. With 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Aerocity, you'll find a vacation retreat at an affordable rate.
- Andaz Delhi, a concept by Hyatt - With a stay at this 5-star hotel in South West, you'll have access to a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel in South West, you'll have access to a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity - This 5-star hotel in South West features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Visitors like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include Humayun's Tomb located 8.4 mi (13.6 from city center and Red Fort which is 10.2 mi (16.5 away.
Getting around Aerocity
There are several transit options for getting around Aerocity. Head to Delhi Aero City Station for metro transit.
Dressing for Aerocity
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 104°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Aerocity gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 101°F while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 45°F