Overview of JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Club Suite, 1 Bedroom, Business Lounge Access
Luxury Suite, 1 Bedroom, Business Lounge Access
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Pool View
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
About this area
In the business district, JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity is in New Delhi's Aerocity neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Qutub Minar is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Worldmark and DLF Emporio Vasant Kunj. Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder are also worth visiting.
- Worldmark - 7 min walk
- DLF Emporio Vasant Kunj - 19 min drive
- Fortis Hospital - 20 min drive
- Ambience Mall - 20 min drive
- DLF Promenade Vasant Kunj - 20 min drive
- New Delhi Palam Station - 10 min drive
- Delhi Aero City Station - 10 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 10 min drive
- K3 — 1 min walk
- JW Lounge — 1 min walk
About this property
JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1450 for adults and INR 1450 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 800 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 800 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
As a westerner new to India I liked the location (lots of restaurants very close). Liked the fact you could book a driver quite easily. However, one thing of note (as it is a JW Marriott) is the quality of the build. The bathtub in my room had been patched, the trimming of the shower recess was falling . However, with most hotels a lot of these things can be overlooked when you have such wonderful STAFF.